7 Months Old

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today I am wishing I had started this blog sooner.  I would have loved to do document by wonderful pregnancy with Enzo and his sweet arrival.  So, a little reminiscing today as our sweet boy is 7 months old.

As a migraine sufferer, pregnancy was the best thing I have experienced as it magically cured my migraines!  So, I always felt amazing.  It is truly a gift to be able to grow a tiny human in your belly.  Words could never express the joy. 

Here is my belly just two days before Enzo arrived:

Everyone was betting that he was going to be a big baby, but I knew he wasn't.  I had a feeling a lot of that belly was because of my love for Chick-fil-A.  Haha, I was right.

I went into labor in the wee hours of July 11th, which was Enzo's due date and our scheduled induction date.  So, we headed to the hospital as planned around lunchtime.  Well, Enzo was in no hurry to make his grand appearance, so we waited, and waited.  This was us as we got settled in our room:

Then on July 12th at 8:30 in the morning the doctor checked me and said she felt a butt.  That is right, a butt.  Enzo was trying to crawl back up!  So, because he was folded, I had to have an emergency c-section.

At 9:19am, July 12th, 2012 I heard the first cries of our son.  Truly a miracle!  He was healthy at 6 lbs 11 oz and 20 1/4 inches long. 


All the nurses were amazed at how alert he was.  He did not sleep the whole first day!  He was so content and taking in everything. 



To avoid making this post a mile long, I will get to where we are now..... Enzo is 7 months old today! He is a happy and healthy boy that still doesn't sleep much.  He is working on his bottom teeth, I expect them to pop out any day now.  He doesn't sit still, constantly rolling around and pushing up on his feet.  He will be crawling very soon!  He loves to clap and working on his wave.  Here is a picture of him this morning in his adorable Gymboree outfit, taken with my iPhone.







share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply