Embrace the Camera - Valentine's Style

Thursday, February 14, 2013


So, over at The Anderson Crew, every Thursday is embrace the camera, which encourages you to get in the picture with your fam.  This is so important because when you are the main photographer, you rarely get in the picture.  Sometimes it makes me sad that I don't have pictures of me and Enzo like some people do.

Although these pictures will be taken by myself, I will do my best :)

Here is one from this morning. I wasn't lookimg my best and the picture wasn't very clear either, so it is what it is!




Picture taken with my iPhone and edited with Camera+



Matt is traveling, so Enzo is my sweet Valentine today.  I did have a sweet, early surprise yesterday with a dozen roses delivered to by office from the hubs.  He is so sweet!


Enzo got to get his Valentine's gifts early this morning, so he could play with them at his daycare.

On a side note, I had a fun after bath photo session with Enzo last night.  Got a few good ones :)


Picture taken with iPhone, edited with Camera+and made into a card with Red Stamp.
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!








share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 14, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply