First Haircut

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Enzo's hair was starting to look a little straggly so we decided to give him a little trim.  Mine and my mom's hairdresser has two little girls so she has experience trying to get them to be still.

This was Enzo before (he had just woken up from a nap), notice his hair is close to getting in his eyes and over his ears. 

Cool onesie from Old Navy.

This is the handsome boy with a nice clean trim:

 
He did really well, no fuss at all.  I think he found it very relaxing :).
 
 
I took pictures with my SLR, but haven't had the time to load them, so these are un-edited from my iPhone4S.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply