Matt is home!

Monday, February 25, 2013

After two weeks and 1 day, my sweet hubby is home to us.  For some reason this trip seemed much longer than 2 weeks.  I think it was because Enzo had a big milestone while he was gone; his two bottom teeth.

We spent the weekend being lazy and visiting with family.  Here are some pictures:

Enzo and I hung out at my Mom's house on Friday night before Matt landed at the airport.  My aunt and uncle were up from East Texas, so of course there were lots of fighting over the babe!


Enzo drooled a lot this weekend, which makes me think that perhaps we are cutting some more teeth?  Good thing he is a happy baby through it all.

This picture aso shows his puffs.  Enzo has found a new love!  We have to be careful with the puffs, like not to introduce them before the real food or he will reject and just want more puffs!  He can't get enough of them!

We lounged around Saturday morning, Enzo is working on his crawling any chance he can get.  I caught him a couple times this weekend on his hands and knees rocking, so we might be getting close!

Enzo and I took a nap together, which is always nice.  I love having an excuse to take a nap during the day!  Enzo's hair has lightened up so much since he was born.  I am starting to think that we might have a blonde son by the summer.  There are a lot of blonde strands on the adorable little head.

We walked around the mall a little bit and enjoyed people watching. 
Enzo loves to put his blanket in his mouth.  I think a lot of this comes from the teething.
Saturday evening we went to my Mom's again and had dinner with my aunt and uncle.
Sunday was another lazy day for the most part.  Enzo helped me change the sheets :)
Enzo loves to touch his new teeth with his tongue.  It is the funniest sight!
Not the best pic, but you can see those little teeth are getting bigger!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

All pics were taken with my iPhone.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply